Do you want to mate a Cummins B Series 3.9L or 5.9L engine to an NV4500 or AX-15? Now you can with the this SAE3 Cummins Housing Adapter. This adapter works with the Quick Draw Brand NV4500 or AX15 adapter kits.
- A lot of flywheel housings on the market have a starter pocket at the 1 o’clock position looking from the back of the engine forward. That will only work if your turbo is high-mounted, otherwise the starter will hit the turbo and exhaust.
- This flywheel housing puts the starter at the 9 o’clock position on the drivers side. It uses an industrial starter and has mounting pads on either side to make frame mounts.
- The inside diameter of this Cummins adapter measures just over 16″.
- This cast aluminum adapter plate is a used pull off from a Cummins 4BT or 6BT diesel engine from 1989 to 2002.
- It will not work with the Cummins Commonrail applications.
SAE3 Cummins Housing Adapter Includes:
- Used SAE3 Cummins Housing Adapter with starter pocket located on the driver side
- 8 Mounting bolts to bolt SAE3 flywheel housing to Cummins 4BT or 6BT