Cummins PS Pump Gear machining.
Cummins Power Steering Pump Gear Exchange (machining)
Overview of Cummins Power Steering Pump Gear Exchange:
- Swap service offered by Quick Draw Brand
- Purchaser sends their used gear to Quick Draw Brand in good condition
- Quick Draw Brand sends replacement gear back with correct inner diameter machined on gear and qty:2 3/8 holes tapped for next removal
- Hole machined to work with Saginaw Style Power Steering pump that has a .750 diameter shaft
- Gear will not work with Factory Cummins Power Steering Pump that has drive cog on it from vacuum pump
- Purchaser pays to send gear out of pocket to Quick Draw Brand; gear must be wrapped in layers of protection to avoid damage during shipping. If gear arrives damaged it will not be returned, simply disposed of, and a photo will be sent to purchasers email along with purchase price being refunded.
- Shipping price collected during sale is only to send replacement gear back. Quick Draw Brand will not be responsible for gears “lost in the mail”, so make sure to get insurance.
- Quick Draw Brand provides a Power Steering pump Vacuum delete kit.
- Complete kit with gear.
- Complete kit with Power Steering Pump installed.
Where to send your gear:
Quick Draw Brand attn: Gear Swap 7546 Morrow Woodville Rd Pleasant Plain, OH 45162
What qualifies a bad gear:
- Inner diameter poorly machined or egg shaped
- Tooth damage from being dropped
- Any weld marks
- Wear from misalignment
- Gear not flat
- Any Rust
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.