Saginaw style Cummins power steering pump with 2 return.
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump – Vacuum Delete for Hydroboost w/ 2 Return Ports (Fits Cummins B series)
$495.00 – $545.00
For years Quick Draw Brand has sold new and used Vacuum Delete power steering pumps that fit in the Cummins 6bt power steering pump accessory port under the injection pump. These pumps fit the Cummins 4BT and Cummins 6BT both mechanical and early 24 valve neatly around all styles of injection pump including the P7100, rotary, VP44, and CAV. The Cummins 6BT power steering pump accessory port is the same for all Cummins B series engines under 2003. This will not work on the Cummins Commonrail.
This pump replaces the larger industrial hydraulic pump found on school buses and the problematic vacuum 6BT power steering pump. With 2 returns this power steering pump is setup for hydro boost builds.
How the vacuum delete power steering pump is constructed:
- The New or Remanufactured (depending on selection above) Cardone brand pump is off the shelf from any auto parts store
- Gears are brand new and made right here in Ohio. We make a run of 200 at a time to keep the cost down
- Aluminum mount is cast A356 T6 with stiffened boss locations over original 4bt design for added rigidity
- Brand new gasket between the pump and mount along with new grade 12.9 bolts
- Gasket between the Engine and the Cummins vacuum delete power steering mount
- New Cap
For those buyers who are looking to use or source their own power steering pump, we offer THIS KIT which does not include the pump.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Power steering pumps are warrantied for 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days any warranty claims must be handled directly between the customer and Cardone. Any damage due to improper installation, improper lubrication, or obvious abuse are not covered under warranty.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|
Brand New, Remanufactured