Saginaw style Cummins power steering pump with 2 return.
New Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 2 Return Vacuum delete (Fits Cummins B series)
For years Quick Draw Brand has sold new and used Vacuum Delete power steering pumps that fit in the Cummins 6bt power steering pump accessory port under the injection pump. These pumps fit the Cummins 4bt and Cummins 6bt both mechanical and early 24 valve neatly around all styles of injection pump including the P7100, rotary, VP44, and CAV. The Cummins 6bt power steering pump accessory port is the same for all Cummins B series engines under 2003. This will not work on the Cummins Commonrail.
This pump replaces the larger industrial hydraulic pump found on school buses and the problematic vacuum 6bt power steering pump. With 2 returns this power steering pump is setup for hydro boost builds.
How is this vacuum delete power steering pump constructed:
- The New Cardone brand pump is off the shelf from any auto parts store.
- Gears are brand new and made right here in Ohio. We make a run of 200 at a time to keep the cost down.
- Aluminum mount is cast A356 T6 with stiffened boss locations over original 4bt design for added rigidity.
- Brand new gasket between the pump and mount along with new grade 12.9 bolts
- Gasket between the Engine and the Cummins vacuum delete power steering mount.
- New Cap.
For those buyers who are looking for a new Cummins power steering pump check out this Quick Draw Brand item.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|