Quick Draw also has this the brand new crate motor for sale at the best price on the internet! Shipping is free* and the final purchase price is cheaper at checkout by sending a check or wire transfer.
One of the most anticipated new releases from Ford in years, everyone is talking about the new Ford 7.3L Godzilla V-8 crate engine engine. The Godzilla has many custom builders already considering their options for the new engine, and Quick Draw Brand is spearheading the effort to develop a variety of aftermarket parts for the new V-8 to open up the number of transmission options for this engine as well as produce products to ease the work of swapping the Godzilla into a custom application. The Godzilla shares a bellhousing bolt pattern with the 5.0L Coyote, meaning that many of our adapter kits are already compatible with this new engine, and we’re working on several more adapters for even greater transmission options.
Ford 7.3L Godzilla Key Features:
- BRAND NEW crate engine, not rebuilt or remanufactured
- 430HP at 5500RPM
- 475FT LB at 4000RPM
- Aluminum heads
- Cast Iron Block
- Push Rod design
Crate Engine Includes:
- Composite Intake manifold and 80 mm throttle body
- Left and Right exhaust manifolds
- 8 quart aluminum oil pan/cooler
- Ignition coils and wires
- Production flex plate
- M-6038-73 shipping and storage cradle
- Factory lift brackets
- Bellhousing bolt pattern same as 4.6/5.4L and 5.0L Coyote
- Engine weight: 580 lbs.
- Gathering, machining, palletizing, and shipping could and normally will take upwards of 1 to 2 week once the order is placed, but if needing the crate sooner, expedited freight can be arranged at an additional cost to customer. In addition, all parts included in the kit will arrive in one crate with the transmission adapter plate and flywheel bolted to engine when ordered.
- Shipping is flat rate to the nearest freight terminal or business address if same cost determined by Quick Draw Brand.
- We can arrange shipment directly to a residence, but there will be an additional fee to customer.
- The states of California, Alaska, and Hawaii will have to pay additional freight regardless of delivery location.
We are available to answer any questions and always offers both Military discounts as well as check, cash, or wire discounts.
Here is a promotional video showing the toughness of the bell housings we produce.
* Some photos showing engine and transmission combination have parts missing that will be included in the kit.