Ford Coyote to Tremec TR4050 with external slave cylinder
Tremec TR4050 5 speed transmission and Adapter kit for Ford 5.4 Mod Coyote
Includes the Tremec TR4050 5 speed transmission and adapter kit that bolts to the Ford Coyote. QDB have been selling adapter kits for years and as a result we recognize that packaging the parts makes the whole process easier. This is not a complete installation kit but includes the transmission and adapter kit for the Ford Coyote and Ford Modular platform.
The Tremec TR-4050 is a major upgrade in the 4×4 and off road market. It was showcased along with our adapter solution in the Ultimate Adventure 2019 Petersen’s Scout driven by Trent McGee and Christian Hazel.
Some benefits include:
- A torque rating of 425 LB-FT (based on a 15,000 GVWR),
- 6.16 first gear, all gears synchronized,
- 26″ long with bell housing.
- Also directly bolts to a number of manual transfer case boxes. Perfect for your Ford Coyote TR4050 swap.
What is included with the Ford Coyote TR4050 :
- Tremec TR-4050 with shifter stub.
- Bell housing kit fitting the Ford Coyote
- External slave cylinder.
- HD clutch fork, pivot ball, and throw out bearing.
- Shipping is flat rate to the nearest Terminal or business address.
- Customer can ship directly to residence, but there will be an additional fee to customer.
- The states of California, Alaska, and Hawaii will have to pay additional freight regardless of delivery location.
We are available by phone, text, and email to answer any questions regarding this kit and other Ford Coyote swap conversations. As always we offer both Military as well as check, cash, or wire discounts. If you are looking for the complete engine Transmission kit CLICK HERE.
Promotional Bullet proof testing:
In conclusion, here is a promotional video showing the toughness of our bell housings. Some photos showing engine and transmission combination are for representation.
|Dimensions||48 × 40 × 28 in|